Re Panettone 2011
November 26 – 27, 2011. Ex Ansaldo Space - Via Bergognone no.34, corner of via Tortona (MI). From 11:00am to 7:00pm.
Following the successful London event, the Milan festival dedicated to the traditional Milanese cake returns: Re Panettone is an exhibition and a laboratory. It is a forging of ideas and a meeting place for the most talented artists of desserts of all ages from all over Italy.
Organized by the Amici del Panettone Association, of which Sabrina Dallagiovanna is president, and Molino Dallagiovanna one of the main sponsors, the event is open to the public and all those who appreciate the traditional Christmas cake.
Here is the 2011 schedule:
- The finest panettone cakes on exhibition
- Free samples, special price: 19 € / Kg
- Couplings with Malvasia DOC from the Piacenza Hills
- Exhibition “Legends and Tales of Panettone” (special thanks to Giorgio Mauri and the Sormani Municipal Library of Milan)
- Award “The Keepers of Panettone”
- Contest “A panettone for anyone who knows panettone. And Milan”
- Taste workshop with Slow Food Milan and the Consorzio Vini D.O.C. Colli Piacentini
- Meetings and discussions
- Books about cuisine